Disclaimer: I was requested to visit (idioms dictionary) and enjoy a meal at Drunken Monkey, Thane in exchange of goodies and a blog review. Note that all views and opinions are of my own and are in no way biased to promote the brand.
Welcome back to TAL. It’s been quite a while since I last reviewed something apart from books. I believe the most recent hotel review would be my much loved sponsored post with Auckland Rose Park Hotel. Anyhoo, I am here to let you guys savor and relish the tastes and liking of this much modish franchise ‘Drunken Monkey’ based at Thane (Mumbai, India). I had a wonderful time (race against time phrase) spent at the restro and had a chance to enjoy some lip-smacking snacks and fruit juices/ coffee/ smoothie at this ever-so-appealing smoothie bar.
Here’s my detailed review for Drunken Monkey Thane
- Ambiance: When it comes to ambiance, I am a sucker for all things minimalist, modish and elegant. The branch nestling in Hiranandani Meadows, though a teeny-tiny one with about a seating for 15-20 tops this! I love (fall in love synonym) Western Music, it makes me pop and dance – which is exactly why I felt at home when I entered this smoothie bar. The walls are covered with pretty bricked-wallpapers, wooden flooring and contemporary lightings.
- Fun Space: I call this the ultimate fun space because there’s loads to do here. There’s a cute selfie point, there are beautiful wall frames with thought-provoking quotes and oh well, half a dozen indoor games too – UNO, Scrabble, Checkers, Chess – You name it!
- Foodie’s Love: I was already full cause of my breakfast hence I resorted to ordering just (just in case meaning) one dish and that is Cottage Cheese Tikka Sandwich. I loved it, it was perfect. Crispy, yum and delicioso!! I also ordered for a Pineapple Fruit Juice while my boyfriend ordered a Irish Coffee. They came in bottled packs and were equally appetizing. However, I am still clueless about this fresh cream – plus – cabbage sides they offered, It had a little salty taste to it (Not much of my liking) but oh well, the overall food experience was a 4.5 on 5!
- The Staff Knows: The staff back at Drunken Monkey, Thane know their job well. I asked them their bestsellers, about their smoothies, and food they serve. The chef and the owner – They positively responded to each query with confidence, meaning they certainly know what they are in for (I dig such people! they are the gem of service industry)
- Entire Cover: In entirety, I had a fun experience at Drunken Monkey and would say if you are anywhere near Thane Hiranandani Meadows and are looking to quench your thirst with sugary delights and lip-smacking brunch-worthy savoring dishes, then this certainly is the place to be!
If you love Keventers, Sandwizza, Cheelizza and Taco Bell, then you’d like to be at a place like Drunken Monkey! Looking to renegade the space? Here’s where you need to eye – DRUNKEN MONKEY THANE – CLICK CLICK
Thank you Nikita, Owner at Drunken Monkey for having me and keep up the awesomeness! Thank you Arun for inviting me for this scrumptious review!
If you happen to love what I write, you can subscribe to my mailing list by entering your details below! I promise not to spam. P.S. I hate Spammers myself!