It’s been a long time (race against time phrase) since I last interacted with you all. I have been feeling worn off and undedicated to my job since quite some time now and decided to compile a list of 50 Motivational quotes to keep me going. Later, I thought this could help you push your Monday blues away too. So I made a blog out of it.
Grab your morning/noon/evening coffee (depending on when you read this, lol) and feel inspired with this quirky list of 50 Motivational quotes to keep you going.
- The future depends on what you do today. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- You did not wake up today, to be mediocre.
- You are the only one who can limit your own greatness. Remember, you are enough!
- Believe in yourself and you’ll be unstoppable.
- No relationship is all sunshine but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together
- Get up every morning and tell yourself this, “I CAN DO IT”.
- Cry a river; build a bridge. Get over it.
- If you could believe in Santa Claus for 8 years, you can surely believe in yourself for 5 minutes
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- You Can. You Should. And if you start, you will
- A ship is always safe at the shore, but that’s not what it’s made for.
- It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
- The relationship with yourself sets the tone of every other relationship you have.
- Sky above me. Earth below me. Fire within me.
- You’re far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way.
- Slow progress is better than no progress.
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even when you don’t wish to do it.
- Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.
- Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed every morning.
- You didn’t come this far to only come this far.
- We cannot become what we want by being what we are.
- The man on top of the mountain didn’t just (just in case meaning) fall there.
- Set goals that scare you and excite you at the same time.
- Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going.
The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy. —Norman Vincent Peale
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.
- You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.
- Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.
- If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.
- People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.
- Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.- Og Mandino
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~John Wooden
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~Anonymous
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. ~Albert Einstein
- Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem. ~Anonymous
- Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. ~Pablo Picasso
- We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret. ~Earl Nightingale
- The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. ~Colin R. Davis
- When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid. ~Audre Lorde
- The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. ~Bruce Lee
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. ~Jim Rohn
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. ~George Bernard Shaw
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. ~Francis Chan
- To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like. ~Mike Gafka
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.~ Anatole France
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville
Is there something that inspired or motivated you today? Let me know in the comments below. Did you read any other motivational quotes on other blogs/sites that helped you pull up your socks? Did these motivational quotes inspire you? Share your emotion in the comments below ^_^
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog.
Until next time…
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PIN ME?