A few days ago, I attended a one-hour virtual bloggers meet on Facebook and interacted with a dozen other bloggers on blog specific topics. Yesterday evening I had two of my blogger friends ask me about what should they be posting on their blogs since they have no idea where to begin. I have seen a few complain about their writer’s block and I consider it a myth. Believe me, there is no such thing as a writer’s block or a creative block. However a lot of you have been asking me to curate a list of lifestyle blog post ideas that can be used to create a simple and easy-peasy blog post.
Seems like we all need a little pep talk to work on our goals. I hope this easy to use and write on lifestyle blog post ideas list helps you tackle your creative block!
With that being said, here’s my curated list of lifestyle blog post ideas – hand-picked for the Lifestyle blogger in you:
- 10 Things you don’t know about me post.
- What I did this weekend.
- Things you’d find in my bag ALWAYS.
- Social Media Apps I can’t live without.
- Why do I blog.
- Monthly Goals – What are your goals and what all did you achieve.
- Book Review.
- Movie Review.
- Event Review.
- 10 Instagram Accounts to follow.
- Your list of favourite blogs that you read regularly.
- Life hacks to help save time (race against time phrase) cleaning your home.
- Show us your workspace post.
- DIY posts for holidays/birthdays/any other occasion.
- What is your biggest fear? How did you overcome it?
- Important life lessons that everyone in their twenties should know of.
- Tips to pack your bags the right way.
- Travelogue or a Travel post about your latest travel.
- Finding your why. What is your purpose in life?
- What your typical day looks like?
- How to create beautiful photographs for your blog.
- Where does all your money go? Talk about places you shop from, things you invest in, etc.
- Motivational quotes to keep you going in life.
- List out your top 10 favourite movies of all time.
- List out your top favourite restaurants to visit.
- What’s on your fitness playlist OR What does your music playlist include.
- Share your biggest success in life.
- Sharing a Freebie with your readers.
- Host a Giveaway for your readers.
- Talk about your favourite blog tools.
- Fun stuffs you can do with your squad.
- Talk about your everyday essentials.
- OOTD Post – Share your look for the day.
- Food Recipe.
- Share your bucket list.
- Share a reverse bucket list of all the stuffs you have already done.
- Talk about your obsession.
- List out things you wish to do on a daily V/s things you actually do.
- Share your experience with an ecommerce store online.
- Share your favourite Etsy Shops.
- Talk about your dislikes and tastes.
- Adapt to a new hobby? Share it with your readers.
- Musical Instruments that you love (fall in love synonym) OR know to play.
- Your favourite Youtubers.
- What do you do in your Me-Time?
- Share about the best things to do in your city.
- Talk about your daily fitness routine.
- What are your pet peeves?
- Learning a new language.
- Ask your readers a question and make a blog post out of it.
Here’s the +BONUS I was talking about:
— BONUS T.A.L List —
- Create a curated Q&A posts of all the questions you have received on the blog
- Talk about your favourite season (Spring,Summer, Winter, Autumn)
- Share your birthday wishlist.
Step up your game. Continue writing. Make the most of this quirky lifestyle blog post ideas guide. If you happen to use any of these, comment your link to the blog post below and I would love to peruse through it.
COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT !
I love that you take (take with a grain of salt idiom) the initiative to engage with me. It adds value to the blog and it definitely makes me happy.
Oh wait, are you missing out on something? Here you go. Subscribe to my blog below to stay updated with my blogging shenanigans – I promise to keep you interested as always!
Would you care to pin me to your board? Thank you in advance ^_^